Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

We took Jess to Ella's Deli. They give kids a free Birthday Sundae and a free Carousel ride,. Plus Kids eat free Mondays and Tuesdays. They have animatronics all over the restaurant. It is hands down the best kids restaurant I have ever been to in any state in the U.S. 

I pulled out the butter to make Jess's Birthday Cake...we were low on butter

Her cake was really fun to make. We already have all these little princess dolls so they get thrown on Her cake every year and she just loves having a princess cake. She loves chocolate so I had to make a chocolate cake for her this year.

The girls always get a special birthday hat. This one fits Jess just right. 

We LOVE Halloween in our family and since Beebs was born so near Halloween I love to throw in some Halloween treats for her birthdays. Theses are Witch Fingers.
Happy Birthday to you! 
Make a Wish.
She got the first and BIGGEST piece. Happy Birthday little lambie.  

1 comment:

  1. My favorite picture is the butter with the teeth marks!!! I love your girls they are the best!!
    Good job super mom on the cake and fun activities and I love that you made darling blankets for the "sick girls". You are a good example Lisa love you

    ReplyDelete