My very first quilt. Kate's baby quilt in 2005 on the left.
quilt made for my Mom and Dad's LDS mission to Nauvoo, IL. Each square representing one of their twelve children. 2005
Mom and Dad's Nauvoo Quilt from their LDS Mission there. 2005
My little brother's baby Ethan's cowboy quilt 2006
Spencer's sister's baby Kambree's flower quilt 2006
Sister Jenny's baby Corinne's quilt 2007
![]() |
sister Jenny's baby Guiseppe's quilt 2009
![]() |
Brother David's baby Claire's quilt 2008
First Large quilt with a pattern 2008 Gave to Mother-in-Law Diana
Daughter Kate's little girl cowgirl quilt 2008 |
Daughter Jess's first baby quilt (we lost it on a bike ride) 2007
![]() |
Cowboy rag quilt for friends Amy and Adrian's wedding 2008
daughter Jess's big girl quilt 2009
Christmas Quilt 2010
First rag Scrap Quilt 2009
Stacked Coins Quilt made of SCRAPS 2009
blaket for the sick girls at Madison Children's Hospital (donated in behalf of "A Sister's Love") 2010
Cowboy Quilt for US (remind us we moved from the West) quilted with machine, not using a walking foot (torture) 2010
Transition quilt (I made it up) represents moving to the midwest, first one quilted with a walking foot 2010
![]() |
![]() |
2nd quilt for little sick girls at Madison Primary Hospital (donated in behalf of "A Sister's Love") 2010
3rd quilt for the sick girls at Madison Children's Hospital (donated in behalf of "A Sister's Love") 2011
Spencer's brother's baby Myer's blankie 2011
Brother David's baby Audrey's quilt (first Machine free motion quilted with a darning foot) 2011
My sister Suzy's comfort blankie. 2011 |
Friend Angie's baby Raven's blanket 2011
Daughter Jess's Pinwheel quilt 2011
Krishay's blanket in Georgia (Wrapped in Hope- foundation gives birthday blanket's to kids whose parent's are in jail-from their parents) 2011
Daughters Kate and Jess's blankies for their beds. (taken with our fun new camera). 2011
Kate's House quilt (she drew houses and I made it into a quilt) 2011 (she also gave it to Faith Center Orphanage in Liberia 2013)
Sister Jenny's baby's quilt 2011
LaRon's Birthday quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest 2011
for Katies's project 100 Quilts for Kids. We took it to the Madison Children's Hospital in behalf of Operation a Sister's Love. 2011
Our family Halloween quilt! (flannel back, awesome) 2011
Harvada's Quilt 2011
Spencer's Bicycle Quilt 2011 (first quilt on my new Babylock)
I added to this quilting bee 2011 Summer
I also added to this quilting bee 2011 Fall
Bethany (my friend from Madison) Her babies quilt. Machine quilted (first solid color binding). 2012
| Add caption |
Mylia (my dear friend from Madison) Baby Lucy's Quilt. 2012
Machine Quilted. Binding was made of scraps. Best Machine Quilting experience so far (Love my Babylock)
| Jenny's nursury rhyme quilt |
| First Loop-di-loop freehanded. Love Flannel backs 2013 |
![]() |
| Maryanne's Herringbone Quilt |
![]() |
| first real modern quilt. Loved adding color to the binding 2013 |
| A quilt for Me and Spencer |
| Took me a year, holy moly! 2012-2013 |
![]() |
| Spencer's brother's baby quilt. I had fun doing this one by hand while we were in England 2013 |
![]() |
Jessica's Baby girl's blankie (dear friend from Minnesota) 2015![]() |













I hate you right now. But don't worry I'll get over it soon. :)
ReplyDeleteI love looking at these. Gets me excited. I just started my cowboy boot quilt yesterday. So maybe in 6 months I can post my first quilt and admire you for how many you get done. Wait, I already do!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is such a neat blog post! ALMOST makes me want to take up quilting. Instead I make the kinds of things that we eat and never see again. Lucky me... Audrey's quilt is my favorite so far! The house quilt is pretty awesome, too. And Corinne's quilt, and Ethan's, and Claire's...
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented. I will take a picture of my one kingsize quilt when I get it done soon and that will be that!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. Absolutely amazing.
ReplyDeleteIncredible. Your talent and devotion blows my mind. Can I pay you to make one for me? I have one that's half done for Abbie, but I can't get motivated to finish it. You're amazing, Lisa.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! That's about all there is to say. WOW! I was trying to decide which one was my favorite, and I really can't. They are all so beautiful and made with so much love. Love it! Remind me to send you a pic of the quilt I made, if I forget. I almost finished it in time for Christmas.
ReplyDelete