Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Cookie Exchange

There is a tradition we have in my family that I was unwilling to miss this Christmas. My mom, sisters (I have 6) of them and nieces (one older than me and two my same age), get together each Christmas for a lovely lunch and a cookie exchange. I invited some friends and neighbors and thought we may have 5 or 6 but we ended up with 15 and 6 kids to boot. It was great!!!



The darling Relief Society President and one of the most creative girls I know. She made an entire FELT playhouse for her two year old. 

My darling Ugandan and Mong friends. I am so blessed with great neighbors

The little ladies 

My friends from Uganda and Zimbabwe.

My Home Teacher (he's in the MBA program with Spencer) and Kate's soon-to-be Violin teacher. She is an amazing artist.

We had it at the community center (there isn't enough room for this much fun in our apartment). It was great to see how many people already knew each other. Some are friends because they are parent's of Kate's classmates, some neighbors, some friends from church. 

Our kids all go to kindergarten together and we all swap babysitting. We became instant friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment