| I have loved working on this quilt. I made one huge mistake that taught me a huge lesson. I sewed a row of pin wills a quarter of a turn off and all the whites were lining up. I had squared the pieces and there was no room to make it all fit. I un-picked and lined it up the best I could but it's not all lined up...I was screaming |
Lisa,
ReplyDeleteIt is quite lovely! I don't see a flaw. Great work and what a wonderful gift that will hopefully be a favorite keepsake as the wee one grows up.
CatSnap (Cathryn Dewsnap)
P.S. I didn't know you had a blog till someone mentioned it on facebook, so I came in to see. Fun stuff! :)
What a beautiful quilt!! I'm not a quilter, but I can't see anything wrong! I love the colors, too! So wonderful!!
ReplyDeletelisa I love it!!! its so perfect I bet Dawnell will love it as well. Super cute!
ReplyDelete