Sunday, February 13, 2011

David and Dawnell's Baby's Quilt


My little brother and his darling wife are two of my favorite people in my life.They met in Jerusalem where they were both studying.  Dawnell waited for David while he served a mission for our church in Virgina and we became so close. We have been dear friends for 12 years

This has always been my favorite picture of David and Ethan. David looks the most Italian of all my brothers so I love him in this jacket.

 I made a quilt for Ethan almost 5 years ago when he was born. I really do still love polka-dots, aqua and red don't I?
This is my favorite picture of David holding Claire.


a couple of years ago I made Claire a little quilt too! 

This is the first row and border of their new baby's quilt. She'll be born in March

Dawnell picked out this darling fabric. "Buttercup" by Fig Tree Quilts  It is going to be so cute. 


1 comment: