Monday, March 7, 2011
My First Quilting Bee!!!
I am so fortunate to get to be part of my first Quilting Bee making squares along with some other amazing women. This Quilting Bee started by These Great Women from Margaret's Hope Chest who make quilts for children's birthdays who have one or both parents in Prison. I will be making squares for 3 quilts to be given to Jordan and Frankie, and boy and girl only 9 years old and one for Joshua who is 12. I am also going to make two qults one will be for Krishay who will be 13 from Georgia and One for Laron who will be 17 in Georgia too. Which totally reminds me.....I have to finish another quilt for "A Sister's Love" and bind and quilt my little brother's baby's quilt. I better get off the computer hu????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment