I wanted to try a "
Self Binding" or "
Mitered Border" blanket- I made the girls some mini ones but for some reason I was letting it kick my butt, so I tried and Tried and
TRIEDand I got it!!!! Thanks to my hubby's childhood neighbor's
Blog and my friend
Emily's machine. (Mine is still getting fixed) Gabriel and Cynthia are on their way to
Uganda in a couple days to see
Daddy for the first time. Gabriel was born in America while his Mama was at UW but because of Visa problems Daddy couldn't come so they are going home...I am so excited for them. He is such a darling
strong baby with the cutest hair. I can't wait to wrap him in this cozy blankie
(Michael Miller Fabric).
 |
| Africa her I come. |
 |
| I am also making some blocks for one of the kids whose parent is in Jail with this fabric and some yellow for our quilting bee |
 |
| not perfect but I'm getting there |
You are so awesome!!! I love how you think outside of your cute family to help others. You are an awesome example! Plus, I can't believe how fast you get things done. You are amazing!
ReplyDelete