Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Easter-this image is for my sister Jenny- she loves this stuff!
Notice the outfit-matching shoes and dress and the bow, all done by herself. Pretty good for a 2 year old hu?
I only had 3 cookies each for my Visiting Teachees so I wrapped them in foil and wrapping paper topped off with a bow. They looked like a ton of work-not so :) who doesn't like a little present with some chocolate inside.
One of my favorites, my Mom's homemade granola-I add almonds to mine and more coconut but it still gives me those warm memories of sitting in the kitchen eating oatmeal and reading the scriptures before school.
I planted these Prim Roses. Kate picked out the yellow ones.
My $4 DI shoes. "I shop at DI" Have you ever heard that song on KOHS (the high school radio station)? How stinkin cute are they?????

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck you are beyond cute! I love the shoes and that granola looks so yummy!and look at your cute little cookie gifts! you are so cute and crafty! Happy Easter love you guys!

    ReplyDelete