Saturday, May 22, 2010

Precioso para Mi!

This pic I stole of Eugenia helping me fix my purse with my girls and the girls she watches. This picture is so PRECIOUS TO ME!

Es Mi FAVORITA!!!!! I don't even know if my Spanish is right. My project bag is done. Eugenia made the Leaves and the Big Flowers and I made the rest, can you believe it? I undid this project so many times. Now I'm on to Spencer's Great Grandma's Quilt Replica. I am ADDICTED.

Kate's Pillow Case Dress, not the best, but it's my first attempt and she LOVES it! I showed her how I made it out of a pillow case and Jess's out of my shirt and she said, "Your a good Maker Mom" :)
the front of my old shirt
the back and the sleeves where they used to button up. This was fast and easy and way fun.

3 comments:

  1. first off I love all your projects!! They are always my inspiration for any thing I try to start!!
    2nd you are the sweetest most loving mom, sister, aunt, cousin, neighbor, friend, stranger I have ever meet you are to hard on your self because I have seen you mad/frustrated and your still sweet as can be! I Love you so much and I'm so grateful for everything you have done for me and my son! Love you
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I love watching the world you create for your girls. I have liked watching you create something from nothing, since you were a kiddie. Thanks for blogging and sharing yourself. I love you! Shayla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa... Lisa... I'm right there with ya.

    I think I toss in the plumbing too.. :)

    Very cute stuff too... can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete