We had so much fun! All the hard work was well worth the fun the Birthday girl and all her friends had. Know this- this birthday party was extra special-It was a goodbye party for Kate and all those she loves. NO birthday we celebrate will be this extravagant again. I am super frugal so this ended up being fairly inexpensive and fun to prepare. We are moving far away and we don't necessarily plan on returning to Scenic Utah so we made this party EXTRA special. She made the invite list herself, she invited 2 yr. olds all the way up to 17 year olds-everyone SHE considered her friends.
We had home-made cracker jacks, home-made root beer, and CANDY galore....Sugar Sweet
We had home-made cracker jacks, home-made root beer, and CANDY galore....Sugar Sweet
Kate invited 25 friends and 20 came. She recognized who didn't come. I asked her who were you happiest to see and she said, "Everyone." I asked her what was her favorite gift and she said, "All of them Mom." She is so gracious. I am so blessed to be her mom.
Ahhhhhhhh! So we decided for Beebs birthday in October we will meet my friend Petra and her little girls at a pumpkin patch and I'll make Pumpkin Pie......and that's all.......
Ciao
Looks like it was a success!!
ReplyDeleteAnd pumpkins... I can't wait for you to come!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen was this? Dang we would've come. Poop.
ReplyDelete-Jake