Can anyone guess why I'm so excited to get to move to Wisconsin in 29 days?




I am almost finished with Kate's Red, White and Blue Quilt. It was made entirely of scraps I had, not even a new cent was spent on this one. Even the back is pieced from scraps and hand-quilted *you can tell, I'm not that patient but I love the Peace I feel from hand quilting.
The New Quilt Project
These are the fabrics I picked for our new bedspread for our new bed we'll pick up in Wisconsin. A Queen bed can you believe it? We have had a full for 7 years. We need a new quilt and some pillows don't you think? And Mormon Handicraft is moving and was liquidating so I got this fabric so cheap. More modern and Lots of color. The bottom fabric has some birds printed on it. The Wisconsin bird is the Robin....perfect! I always tell the girls that the birds are singing because of the sunshine. We all sing with a little sunshine right? In the Winter I tell the girls that the birds are Santa's Helpers and they fly back to Santa to tattle on them if they are being good or bad. Spencer said the Fabrics are all very springy and that will see me through a Wisconsin Winter.
Wisconsin?! What!
ReplyDelete