Fourth of July Skirts. Great Tutorial on one of my favorite blogs. http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-market-skirt.html
I got the fabric clearance an I wasn't even sure what to make out of it. It's called "Paris in the Park" by Michael Miller, funny I used it for America's Independence Day.
These are my little Bucket Heads wearing their "Queen hats" I got them at Tuesday Morning for .65 cents each because they were in the Christmas section, they had snowflakes on them that I ripped off.
THE BUNK BED WINDOWS
The Shabby Chic hydrangea fabric was a shower curtain that became a bed skirt that is now Windows. I love anything Dick and Jane (another fabric I got but wasn't sure where to put it.) The girls love it.
I LOOOOOVE Made, too. It was one of the first crafty blogs I ever found. I love the Market Skirt. I love Michael Miller. I love it all!
ReplyDelete