This is a Jr. Dress I got for Kate and tightened it up and added some embellishments. I just ruffled an old blue T-Shirt. She was so excited to get this dress.

Here are some boring new cheap t-shirts.

This is the Black one with ruffles.
Here is the white one with two layers of pettles. I saw this one on this blog

This shirt had a small rip at the bottom so I just ruffled up some eyelet material and sewed flowers on it.


This was Kate's Cowboy dress from spring....
Now it is Jess's Cowboy Skirt for fall.

This is the Black one with ruffles.
This was Kate's Cowboy dress from spring....
Now it is Jess's Cowboy Skirt for fall.
SO cute!
ReplyDeleteUm, fabulous job on everything! I LOVE the framed quilt pieces on the post below. How awesome is that? I left a comment on another post a while ago but I don't think it worked....in any case, we sure miss seeing your family down the way! Hope you're liking Wisconsin!
ReplyDelete