We covered this old floral chair with this fun Moda Fabric, we got it Red Tag like $3 a yard We went back to get more for the ottoman and it was all gone....
Luckily I had this fun fabric my cute sis-in-law gave me so we covered this old ottoman
I found these chairs at the Antique Mall here in town. They also had a red one but we'll have to make one later.
They had these old Wisconsin grain sacks so I got two of them and made....
Curtains
I finished Kate's blanket in a Red Polka Dot binding. It was so fun. I gave it to her while she was in bed and she said, "Mom I waited so long for you to make this." Meaning the 5 months it took me to hand quilt it.
Quilts Quilts Quilts....I Love it!
So, how did you learn to reupholster a chair and ottoman??!
ReplyDelete