Friday, November 5, 2010

Gifts for the Gals I Visit Teach

  My cute friend Angie inspired me to make something out of felt. We had a girls night out and made these cute skeletons for Halloween (I'll post a pic later). So I decided to make the "Three Little Piggie" set for one of the girls I Visit Teach.


I also teach this amazing woman who's husband has a really aggressive cancer. I wanted to make her something for the season. They didn't expect her husband to live more than a couple months but the seasons keep changing and he is fighting with so much Faith. They are a HUGE inspiration to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I finally looked at your blog. I'm impressed with all of your quilting and crafts. The quilts for the "sick girls" is such a great idea and the polka dot quilt is SO cute. You went all out for FHE. I bet your girls LOVED it!!! I'll have to take some tips from you.

    ReplyDelete