This is our 3rd blankie. The girls know these go to girls who are sick at the hospital. I love all their little help in cutting and sewing that Kate and Jess do to help me.
We finished this cute Charm Bliss quilt for "Operation a Sister's Love". It will go to the Children's Hospital here in Madison.
I love that cute quilt! I think it's AWESOME that you are doing this! I bet the girls are loving it, too. Every time I go into a quilt shop or a fabric store, I think of you. You are getting me hooked on this fun stuff! I love all the pics. you post of your fun projects. You have such a happy blog. LOVE it!!!
Um Lisa... you are amazing... you are quiet service giant... I had no idea you did all this stuff... these quilts are so cute, what a great way to serve and what a great thing for your girls to see. Man... i've got some stuff to learn from you.
I love that cute quilt! I think it's AWESOME that you are doing this! I bet the girls are loving it, too. Every time I go into a quilt shop or a fabric store, I think of you. You are getting me hooked on this fun stuff! I love all the pics. you post of your fun projects. You have such a happy blog. LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa you are awesome. I wish I had your energy for creative things. YOU bring so much happiness to other people with it.
ReplyDeleteUm Lisa... you are amazing... you are quiet service giant... I had no idea you did all this stuff... these quilts are so cute, what a great way to serve and what a great thing for your girls to see. Man... i've got some stuff to learn from you.
ReplyDelete