Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Really? Did I really do that?

I have to blog. I am so mad!  I am a little afraid to blog about this because my Husband is going to soooo make fun of me. 
I was quilting this Free Hand on my machine with my new darning foot and I was happy and all of the sudden my machine stopped-no really Stopped

I took it apart, checked with a flashlight, listening to good ol Pandora while my family is all at school and I found a stupid QUARTER lodged in the machine's guts....Maybe because I allow THIS

To make it worse (as I tend to do a LOT) I got a Magnet to get out the quarter and dropped it....oh wait a quarter isn't magnetic....seriouslly.  I CANT get it out and all I want to do is eat this cake that we made on Sunday, only IT'S GoNe just like my brain.
Pooh Pooh!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing out loud at this! Seriously!! I so know where you are coming from. I'm so glad you wrote about this so you can remind her of the headaches that come with being a mommy. :) Good thing she's a cutie! (And that cake looks yummy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your sewing machine troubles and I'm ALSO very sorry that we never had a sewing party! I love seeing your projects. And I know exactly how you felt when writing this post--I hate it when I'm all set to have a sewing night and something goes wrong (like when I broke my needle when I rammed it into my 1/4"-inch piecing foot...). The difference between us is, I would have eaten that cake. ;)

    Hope you're doing well, other than the sewing trauma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa thanks for the laugh. That cake looks like it was delish, just make another! Youre very brave to take the machine apart. Oh the things desperation brings us to!

    ReplyDelete