Monday, April 18, 2011

Barbies and Bindings

I felt a little funny texting my husband asking if I could get a new "bedspread/barbie bike" He's like, "What???!!!!" I got a new bedspread and a Barbie on a bike-for the girls? NO for Me really, hey if I have to play Barbies all day mine better have a cool bike.  

Ha!!! Really 32 and buying myself a Barbie.

The most darling girl (a sis in law to my dear friend) saw me on my bike with a sewing machine on the back and thought it was  pretty cool.  Spencer thought so too, thus the picture. She has an
awesome, inspirational blog SwimBikeQuilt I was instantly drawn in since I have been taking swim lessons this year and love to swim, bike and quilt..


I usually keep the leftover bindings from my quilts (I have left overs because I don't really measure-oops).My next project is with these. Can you guess?   

No comments:

Post a Comment