Jenn is my husbands Cousin's Wife and I have always loved her since I met her. So she's my Cousin now. She is such a great mom and way talented, she is so loving and a ton of fun. We are both Morse's and proud of it. We both have great Husbands who work hard are funny and love the Lord, could we be any more blessed.? The difference is she has all boys and I have all girls but We are definitely both girls who love the West and would love to live on a farm with our kids by our sides just making good stuff for our families. She sent me the cutest package in the mail. It had these surprises in it.....
 |
Lisa... you are so cute!! I love this post. I'm so happy you loved your package. And so happy to see your girls loved it, too. There is some attraction with pic cushions at our house, too. Can't wait to see your quilt! I love you!
ReplyDelete