you must check out the blankies and sling my friend Whitney and I worked on the past couple days.
Whitney's Blog Post
Here are my thoughts- I am moving to Minnesota on Friday and I keep doing everything I can to avoid having to pack and clean. I am aware that I do things well under pressure and that deadlines are good for me, but holy cow I am so unmotivated. My friend asked if I could help her put together her blankies to take to the hospital, then she sent me this link to make a sling. I have always wanted to make one so I was so excited.I was thrilled for a distraction from packing and cleaning. She did an amazing job (she said she hadn't sewn since High School). Whitney has this great style- Eclectic and Modern yet Vintage.....So unique and original.
I looked up some quilt shops in Minneapolis area and there are like 10 really pretty close to me. There are only 2 here in Madison. You know that little boy on this commercial. that is so me lately, I am so excited, I keep staying up late. This summer is going to be great!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment