We have been sewing around here, and when I say WE I mean even Spencer....One night I heard my machine going, I ran out and Spen was sewing some cool straps on his bag-
he's fearless, what can't he do?
I started making Kate's Houses for her quilt, in the above pic you can see that I was making them out of retro prints of fruits and 30's prints and I wasn't loving it. So I picked up a bunch of fat quarters of the same collection of Jess's material for her quilt. Two totally different quilts but the same fabrics.
I gave Mom her hot pads and towels for mother's day and I showed Dad this Italian fabric. He was drooling so I made some towels for him while he was here.
I started on Jess's pinwheels for her quilt. Only like 40 mini ones left to go. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fabric.
I made an extra large pinwheel and used it to make a towel for my sister Deena, it was her birthday like forever ago so I sent it home to Utah with my parents.
We found this baby blue Piano in the center of town. The girls were so excited to get to play on it. I about died.
To see our family adventures check out my family blog Click Here I'll be updating in the next couple days.

Oh my gosh I LOVE that piano!!!! I don't blame the girls for trying it out, I would have been right there with them! I love your posts. Always so happy! And always making me want to sew!
ReplyDelete