Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kate's Quilt top and other fun stuff.

I'm so in love with Kate's houses. These were her darling drawings!

I decided to make different squares for each of the corners.  This quilt was so much fun!

I'll post more when I finish. I'm going to hand quilt  this one. Kate's going to pick out the minki tomorrow (it's on sale). 
I used my darling cousin Jenn's pattern and material to make this darling cowgirl square  for my niece Suzy.  She just had a fun horse birthday. Here is a little quilt for her horse.  

Ok the truth is I have a little addiction with garage sales around here.  They have them all summer, every day, even mondays and we live near Utopia with these perfect "Stepford Wives Houses" so the stuff at the sales are awesome!!!   Cutest measuring spoons and bundt pans.  

I made my dad these fun towels out of this Italian Fabric.  I made him three and sent him home with two, I HAD to keep this one, look at the cherries and the cyclist.  Love it!  

We got this 70's iron at a n estate sale and it is the best iron I have ever had. It heats up right away and is so heavy. We love it. Spencer actually irons shirts and pants, I ONLY Iron when I'm sewing.

Now on to Jess's Quilt Top. (love these girls).


1 comment:

  1. That cowboy boot turned out so cute! I love the material you put with it. Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete