Saturday, July 9, 2011

Daughter's Quilts are done!!!!

they look so fun all quilted and folded. Just like Kate and Jess are growing, I feel that I am growing so much as a quilter through a ton of mistakes. 

Jess's quilt made from THIS material from Tanya Whelan and THIS Moda Quilt Shop Recipe

I am getting a lot better at basting and free motion quilting

Kate's Houses Blanket!  She is in love with it!!! She chose a soft white minki for the back.

the other way


Kate drew the houses and I made them. This was my own pattern-so fun to create

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOO AMAAAAZIIIIING! I love them! I love the fabrics and the patterns. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took her drawings and turned them into her own quilt. You are SO talented!! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! The fact that you came up with the pattern on your own amazes me! You're such a good quilter! I love the idea of letting Kate draw the houses. SO unique! :)

    ReplyDelete