| Krishay's Quilt is done |
I have been fortunate enough to work with these amazing women at Margaret's Hope Chest. Their project Wrapped in Love gives quilts to children on their birthday's who have one or both parent's in prison. Krishay is 13 and lives in Georgia. I can't wait for her to be wrapped up in it. She loves Yellow and music so my daughter and I picked out some yellow
polka-dots and music note fabric. We added some soft flannel for the back in black and white polka-dots. We added the black minki for some coziness- is that a word?
I didn't hand bind this one. It was much harder for me and not as tidy as when I hand bind. I machine quilted it. Machine quilting is getting much better. I bound this one really well and hardly had any bunching. I'm excited to be a part of this group. Off to start Laron's quilt for September. CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment