Tuesday, March 20, 2012

a sneak peak at Bethany's quilt

First off I love Sarah Jane's art. My sister got me hooked a couple years ago. Now she makes fabric. I almost peed my pants I was so excited.
Secondly this is for my friend Bethany.  I can call her for anything, She is REAL do you know what I mean? She is who she is, she doesn't dress up to show off on Sunday.  She doesn't have to know the latest movie, fashions, or lame TV shows.She's too busy baking her amazing whole wheat bread or serving so many people in our church or playing in the woods with her boys.
 It was hard to move away from my family and Spencer's family. Bethany has become that to me here...a sister, a mother, a mother in law to me. We've talked about some heavy stuff and she has helped me a lot in my healing this year. 
When I'm having a hard time I don't like to ask for help. I know she listens to the Holy Ghost because she calls when I really NEED her. She'll call and say, "Send Jess Over to Play" what beautiful words. She is the answer to the prayers I pray to Heavenly Father.
He is so kind to me. 

2 comments:

  1. I love friend's like that. And love seeing the everyday blessings from Heavenly Father through other people. She's blessed, too, to have you as her friend. :) Cute quilt by the way. Love the polka dots with the fun material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too kind. Aren't you the one that usually calls me up and asks to take Carston off my hands? And I love hearing about your life. You're amazing. I'm sad that we're moving in opposite directions.

    ReplyDelete