I am always changing. I like change believe it or not. When I was a kid I would stay up super late rearranging my shelves and furniture. I kept going back and forth having a blog dedicated to my projects and quilts and a blog about all my ramblings. I needed a space to write things out sometimes.
Creating is such a part of me but it's not all of me. I wanted to document my life this way for my girls. I wanted to keep my parent's and siblings In-law parents and siblings too) up to date since we are so far away So this is my Blog. It is bits and peices of me!
I like change too and I've always wondered if I was weird! Derek teases me because I used to rearrange my bedroom every few months. The bad thing about wanting change is that we're less satisfied. The good thing is that it drives us to progress and better ourselves! I need to work on enjoying the stagnant times as well...
ReplyDeleteI love to read the 'bits and pieces' of you. Your blog is one of my all time favorites!! And I love the name of this one so I'm glad you are back. Cute picture by the way. :) Love you!
ReplyDelete