
Here is Kate's cowgirl dress! It was tricky since I only had a pattern Jess's size. I made up the ruffle on the bottom, that's my favorite part.

She put on the boots and hat and she looks so miserable. This is her outside dress I let her climb on the monkey bars and dig in the dirt in it.

This is mostly to show my sister. It is sooooo much easier than the tule tutu. That ended up costing me too much money. This way you just do material with an elastic band, or elastic bands and stretchy thread, and three small strips of chiffon.

Burp cloths, easy last minute gifts for baby showers, Kate's left over fabric and tule from Jess's cherry skirt ( Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without right?)

Magic wands- fun to make, cheap, not very strong. Spencer brought home a small dowel from the Hardware store, I think PVC may be more sturdy.

These are some branches from our tree in the yard. I never even noticed them, Kate said, "Mom, what a pretty flower". So we cut them and brought them in , they are the same color as my new YO-YO Pillows. I love that Kate see's the beauty of the earth and reminds me to see it, when otherwise I look right past it and on to the Laundry or dishes.
So.. when you move this direction... We are going to get together and you are going to sit me down and teach me to be awesome at sewing like you... right? Sewing boot camp. It will be fun! ha.. :)
ReplyDelete