Sunday, May 30, 2010

I found a TRESURE today!

I needed some red material for the girls quilt so I looked in the bag of material my grandma gave me, I found this perfect red polka-dot and mini flower material, but wait, when I unfolded it there were ties, it was an apron, all made.
I asked Spencer why there was this little hole on the left hip..."For a Wooden Spoon I bet," he said......It was, how cute. What a treasure.



I made this bag out of my old "Hooter Hider" (Nursing Cover). I didn't want to pack it. I love the bow and the little rufflie elastic in the front. Fun Fun Fun



2 comments:

  1. Hey I found your blog through Bryton's so I have totally been blog stalking you :) It's so nice to see what you are up to since I never get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smoke stacks! You're amazing! I love it all...what don't you do?

    With that ruffle shirt, do you just fold the fabric and do a running seam and scrunch? I'd like to try it.

    ReplyDelete