Thursday, July 15, 2010

qiet book part 2

Put the Cookies in the Cookie Jar
This was my favoite page!
I got the idea inspiration from this girl. I did it way different but it was fun to make. I decided to make cookie sheets and a hot-pad glove and a jar instead of the oven and cupcakes. TheCraftPatch

t


Little Girls Dress Up

I made this one up. I have had these silly heads for years.
We had fun making little embellishments. Kate picked out the belt. We even crocheted the girls a little scarf to go with their coat.


Style Mommy's Hair
This one was silly and fun. The girls laughed that it was me. I had fun braiding the hair.

Roar!!!
This one has no function but was super fun to make! This girl did a darling book!

Match them Up!
I got these skins when I was working at a design firm downtown. I cut the pictures out of a thick cardboard book. The skins have magnets behind them so the paper clips stick when you match them. I couldn't come up with anything more creative. I was stumped.
more to come.....

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to do a quiet book forever. This is very good motivation. Also thecraftpatch is done by a girl I went to high school with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Lisa! Can I copy you? My girls would love something like this and we have so much free time together I am DYING for ideas of things to do with them. Thanks for being so cute!

    ReplyDelete