Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Quiet Book

I have been wanting to do a quiet book for the girls for church and this 3 day trip to Wisconsin prompted me to do it now. I'll post as I complete pages. I've been collecting things for the book for a couple years now so it will be big. I'm going to post my inspirations since most of these pages are from all these genius women out there in the blog world.
This one came from: sewcando
Make a Sandwich
I added the pickles,tomato and Swiss cheese





These came from idea's from: clothes your clothes
Close Your Clothes
I made the shoe from felt and took the leather bow and buckle from an old shoe. The shiny part of the dress I got from the back of a dress and I added the tule and a bow to make it fancy. The jeans were from an old baby pair of jeans.




Buckle Up
I made this one up. Getting ready for a garage sale made it easy to cut up old clothes, shoes and buckles etc. I didn't feel like I was wasting any clothes or money.


That's it for now. I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment