This worked out great! My sister Kathy gave them treats and toys for their trip. They were so excited when the got in the car.
I finished the bag. The roof was way too hard so I improvised. I added Rick Rack and the cow bow. I got some of the animals done. The girls love the lambie the best. I still have four more animals. I'll add their pics as I finish them.
Eugenia taught me these stars before I left. I am making a quilt out of these. I have thirteen stars done and am finishing the borders currently.
I finished Kate's quilt....phew. I ran out of thread in IOWA, got some more at a store and finished as we drove Into Dane County (our new County).



I'm laughing so hard at the thought of you running around stealing barn wood!! But how ingenious!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see a little bit of your life. Love the picture in my mind of you running through the field and getting the barn wood!
ReplyDelete