Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the bag I made that I hate and other stuff in the works

This turned out really dumb and it's hard to get into so I'm making a new one with even cuter fabric.
I love an excuse to buy fabric.

Jess picked this fabric for Ariel's blanket

it's so cozy on the back and has a little hand sewn binding

this is a quilt I bought at an estate sale her in Madison. It is from Northern Wisconsin found in the trunk of the home owners Mother-in-law in the farm house. 

Every stitch is hand done It is not finished so I will probably put a border and binding on it. Paula says I shouldn't put batting in it and just make little tiny stitches here and there to tack it to the back. It can be a  summer blanket

Kate's Halloween Table Cloth for her table. She picked out the material for this one too.

I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby and just Had to make new pillows.  

Not the best photo but I wanted to show how these tied in with all the crazy eclectic stuff going on in Student Housing.  

1 comment:

  1. I love it all!!! The couch and chair go so good together and the pillows add a great accent love it!

    ReplyDelete