Home Grown Half Pints

motherhood therapy creativity

Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is my new sewing basket, I LOVE it!!!!
Kate's new spring dress from Grandma DI
Jess's new spring dress from Grandma DI
"Stacked Coins" quilt made all from scraps I had. I wanted something to work on in the car while we drive to California so I threw it together and I'll hand stitch it. If you have ever seen my house or my bike or my clothes you will know I LOVE every light shade of blue.
Posted by Spencer Morse at 1:52 PM
Labels: quilts, sewing stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I'm Lisa a Stay at Home Mom who is trying my best to live with joy and love in this beautiful life Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I love to quilt and sew and create. I am loving my new simple life in the Midwest with my Hubby Spen and my little lambies Kate and Jess (my BEST creations to date.)


Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.