My projects
donuts and cookies I made for my sisters girls
for my neices
bags for my sister, I made some others but took no photos
neclace Spen helped me make with photo of sis when she was little.
As soon as I found out that you can't thread elastic thread into the needle, I did pretty good on this part!
My fun summer dress to wear to California.
Jess' little Cherry skirt. I'm not quite done yet because I want to add something fun. Any suggestions?
our clock, we painted it and sanded it together for our anniversary!
the stitchery and wall hanging
I've made a bunch of these for friends babies, I got the idea from Jodi Schurtz! So cute!
for a sister after surgery
gave to Mom and Dad for Pioneer Day
Paula's Pattern she let me steal!
our "What about Bob" Dolls HA!
Kate's baby quilt all done by hand. Denise Hesterly taught me and Patty Jones taught me to bind it. The quilt on the right my couisin Keisha McBride made, I am working on a cowboy quilt with the 3D pinwheels right now
Nauvoo quilt made from pics my mom took on her mission
4th of July quilt we take to the parades
Jess's big girl quilt
My first queen sized quilt
applique pumkins, I made this one up and Sherry Boren taught me how to applique, she gave me oodles of scaps I have used on most of my projects.
Kate's big girl cowgirl quilt (she calls it her cowboy blankie)
cowboy quilt made for our awesome Provo neighbor Amy's wedding
Kambrees flower quilt (my little niece)
Guiseppe's Quilt (my little nephew)
Family quilt I made for my parents s to take on there Mission to Lansing. I made a block for each of the kids in my family (12) each one representing them.
Jess's baby quilt-it got lost on one of our many bike rides...sad.
favorite kind of clips to make (a little fabric, a little bling, a little rough)
Crayon holder, I made one for my sister too, I saw it in a boutique for $30 and came home and made it for about $3
little tote, Paula McKinlay taught me
so next I made these little scripture totes for my primary girls
Jess's Shirt, I fell in love with this fabric.
I made these skirts out of a Martha Stewart Christmas Tree Skirt I got on clearance for $3 Melanie Stafford helped me figure out how to make it into skirts.
girls John Deer dresses.
I had no idea you had made so much stuff. I'm sure there is more that you havent taken pictures of too. You are talented. Great job! Are those doughnuts I saw?!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL!!
ReplyDeleteI love jess's new big girl quilt I have seen all of your adorable projects but that one and I love love love it!! and just a ps I miss you alot! have fun in Cali cant wait to see pictures
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I apparently haven't been to your blog in a while! Check you out! I love all the crafty things you've been doing! It's giving me ideas! Way to go!!
ReplyDelete