this a picture that Hannah this cute 7 year old I watch took of the strawberries I was cutting up. I LOVE our new way of eating-you know the way Heavenly Father wants us to Eat and LIVE and for an Italian American girl who loves to bake. I am thrilled to be eating Whole Foods and enjoying Food instead of processed chemicals. I asked Kate what healthy foods to we should put on our list for shopping tomorrow and this is her list................
Grapes
Carrots
Cherries
Strawberries
Cantaloupe
Pickles
and the candy treat with fruit that you put in our church bag (fruit leather)
That is the best list I have ever heard. She's such a great girl. I am happy that the girls are adapting to this new way of living and I think they will enjoy living in Madison for all it's Farms and the Amish and Farmer's Markets.
This is Spencer's Great Grandma's Quilt and I am going to replicate it. It has 14 colors with 12 blocks of each color. I took the pics to Eugenia and she made a pattern. So we'll get started soon. I am still working on the cutest bag and the booties. I am loving Crochet soooo much.
This was Eugenia's Mama Day present from me to hold her Ganchos (crochet hooks) in. It was fun and easy.
Ciao
What a fun post! I love the pretty apron. Jess normally looks more like Spencer to me, but looks so much like you to me in the roller skating picture. I love how Kate paired up her dolls to dance. You'll have to fill me in on your new eating ways... I need some motivation to start some healthier habits when we return to the U.S.!
ReplyDeleteagain, so crafty. i'm amazed at all that you do! crafts, eating healthy, remembering birthdays, being a mom, and having time to blog! love your guts!
ReplyDelete