Kate's Birthday Circus is in one week. I made a fun bunting with scraps colorful wispy yarn my sister sent from California.
10-12 cups flour (8 cups Whole Wheat)
1 TAB salt
1/4 C. Oil
3/4 C. Honey
2 TAB Dough Enhancer (I USE THIS IN ALL MY BREADS)
5 Cups hot water
2 TAB Yeast (I love SAF)
EASY PART: combine Oil, Honey, Salt and Dough Enhancer
add hot water and 1/2 flour MIX
add yeast and rest of flour while watching sides to clear, knead (mix) 5 min, rise 15 min
oil cupboard, cut into 4 equal parts
Roll, "Spank HA" place in greased pan
Rise to desired height
Bake 350 30-35 min. cool on rack and butter tops!
Kate loves Black Skin so we got her a little Black Folk Doll kit at the LDS History and Art Museum. I had the girls pick out the fabric and Hair colors and we made these little dollies. They love them.
Voila! I can't believe what a 2 second spray can of primer and paint and some upholstery fabric (I used a 50% off coupon for) can do for a chair.
Geez...do you sleep? You're amazing!
ReplyDelete